We all know that breakfast is an important meal. It can help set your mood right, give you energy for that early morning meeting, and provide a strong foundation for your eating habits throughout the day. However, it can seem difficult to find a breakfast that is satisfying, tasty, and not loaded with sugar or artificial colors and flavors. Luckily, the answer is now clear: Magic Spoon offers a delicious spin on breakfast cereal loaded with protein and good-for-you ingredients. Plus, it’s free of processed sugars and artificial ingredients.
How to Make Easy Low Sugar Breakfasts
Magic Spoon comes in a variety of fun and favorite flavors. Pick one or try a bunch so you always have breakfast options. You can buy it individually, in four or six packs, or build your very own variety packs. This allows you to mix and match your favorites or try something new!
Below, we'll break down some potential pairings to up your breakfast game:
- Blueberry Muffin: Take our sweet and summery Blueberry Muffin cereal and pair it with almond milk and fresh blueberries for a breakfast that tastes just like Grandma used to bake.
- Peanut Butter: Our Peanut Butter cereal is great paired with Greek yogurt and bananas for an extra protein-based morning. It's also a great dessert or special snack when paired with chocolate milk. We won't tell!
- Cocoa: Fresh fruit—like strawberries—some sliced almonds, and the milk of your choice will perfectly complement our chocolatey puff delights. If you'd like to boost your protein, add a spoonful of your favorite protein powder to the milk!
- Fruity: These colorful and cheerfully flavored bites pair great with oat milk and the fresh fruit of your choice.
- Frosted: Looking for a sweet cereal that will remind you of being a kid? Look no further than a box of our Frosted. It pairs well with yogurt for an extra boost of protein, or we love just eating it by the handful as a snack.
- Cinnamon Roll: A twist on the bakery standby that pairs wonderfully with plant-based milks. Or boost your bowl with fresh fruit and chopped nuts to make the Cinnamon Roll (cereal) of your dreams.
We also have fun limited-time flavors, so keep an eye out for your new morning favorite!